Supporting births bring me great joy!
I am not always available to be ‘on call’ but you are welcome to inquire. Mostly I support by last minute text. (See below)
- Last minute scheduling is $350 include 3 hours.
- 150.00 for each additional hour (if I am available.)
- My on call price is 500.00 to reserve my services for three hours.
How to arrange last min service.
Once you go into labor and you feel like you want my support, you will text me immediately so I can let you know if I am available.
- Holding acupressure points that progress labor and relieve pain.
- Positioning and assistance in and out of tub, adjusting positions and exploring new positions (can bring fitness/yoga ball if needed)
- Making eye contact when needed to bring you “home”.
- Applying cold compresses and ice if needed.
- Help with breathing and visualization meditations.
- Help with tone and volume to keep the vibe feeling safe, deep and good.
- Keeping you calm before doula / midwife(s) arrive. This can sometimes take a while.
- Helping you communicate to midwive(s) / doula
- I give you and your birth team and partner all the space you need. If you are wanting occasional relief, then I can pop in and out of your experience or if you are game I stay on points throughout your experience. I allow you to pace the experience and I support your birth in all of the ways I know how.
- I have been known to lovingly fetch partners and family members if my client expresses that they are wanting specific members present. I have made phone calls to children so they don’t feel left out and my client can say “hi” to them.
- I have lovingly arranged for space when space is requested from my client.
- I have served smoothies, water, snacks and helped client stay well hydrated with cup and straw when they are needed. Food and supplies are provided by client.
If milk let down is an issue I have already shown members a pressure point location and instructed them to press on these points for three-five minutes at a time to encourage milk let down.
If birth does not occur during my three hour visit:
Sometimes I can stay longer upon request. If I must leave then I will leave your team with a birth support sheet with the pressure point “map” so they can continue what I started. We will catch up at your postpartum bodywork session!