At- Birth Massage Class
You will be a huge support to any birth and after taking this course…
- You will know effective massage techniques for early stages of labor.
- Apply hand and feet trigger points and understand how they can help with easing birth.
- Help open the pelvis.
- Alleviate back labor pains.
- Know techniques to help ripen the cervix so it is more likely to come to full dilation.
- Visualization for your birthing client to help them with their birthing experience.
- Take home a laminated at-birth support chart to help guide you along for years to come.
- Learn rapport techniques for staying right with your client along their journey.
This class is for Doulas, Massage Practitioners, and birth support teams.
DATE: MON April 2 At-Birth Massage / Live / 4 CEs
PLACE: Cedar Ridge Center 12719 Colfax Highway Suite 3, Grass Valley, California 95945
PRICE: $80.00 Investment in your practice
MATERIAL FEE: $5-10 to be collected day of class.
*REFUND POLICY: All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
DEPOSIT TO HOLD SPACE: $50
All DFR™ Classes are limited to 12 students.